▪ Live-in Caregivers
We offer several options, whether it is to file an application and represent somebody throughout the entire process or review the documentation a client has completed himself before it is submitted to immigration.
▪ Online or in-person consultation
▪ Representation and/or preparation of forms for:
▪ Review of application forms and documentation completed by the applicant
▪ Assistance coordinating immigration medical assessments, credential assessments, criminal background checks and language tests.
▪ Referrals to settlement agencies as appropriate
▪ Adopted Children
▪ Express Entry
▪ Federal Skilled Workers
▪ Investors, self-Employed Persons, Entrepreneurs
▪ Skilled Trades
▪ Canadian Experience Class
▪ Family Class: Spouse, Partners, Dependent Children, Other Eligible Relatives, Spouse in Canada Class
▪ Provincial Nominee Programs
Certified Translator (ATINS)